Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beginning With Yesterday - Day One

I am going to chart my progress here. I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh, hehehe, but I will tell you how much I lose in 11 days. I am hoping to lose 15 pounds in 11 days so wish me luck!

The nice thing about this diet is that you know exactly what you can eat each day and it's all foods you have selected so you won't be made to eat stuff you dislike. Four meals a day. No snacking in between. At each meal, you can eat as much as you want of that meals list of foods. So you never walk away hungry. You're not starving yourself. But you want to stop eating when you are satisfied, not completely full. You could eat something else but you won't. So you are not hungry when you stop eating.

Breakfast Yesterday - Scrambled Eggs ( I used four eggs) and one apple. - Again, I can eat as much scrambled eggs and apples and I want here until I feel satisfied. After the four eggs scrambled and the one apple, I was satisfied.
Lunch Yesterday - A plate of deli ham slices and roast beef slices. I had 5 ham slices and 5 roast beef slices.
Dinner Yesterday - Bacon - lots of it and a glass of low fat milk. I love bacon so I ate an entire package of bacon. It didn't stuff me too full. But I was satisfied.
Late Night Snack - 4 hard boiled eggs.

Side Note: I used to drink 2% milk. I really disliked low fat milk. But I had made myself only drink low fat milk on this diet and I grew to really like it. Now, low fat milk is the only milk I drink. This is one of the small changes I have made to my regular daily food schedule and one of the reasons I was able to keep the weight off.

No comments: