Monday, April 20, 2009

Newest Counted Cross Stitch Designs


Hi all. Well, it's a dreary day here, and I just so happen to love dreary days. They inspire me. There's a mysterious low-lying mist in the forest as I look out the window to the backyard and I wonder what it is that I can't see...

I have been designing like a madwoman lately. No particular theme. Just a little of everything and anything. When my brain feels scattered, as it does now, it influences my creativity. For better or for worse, I have no idea. It simply is.

I hope you like the new designs. Feel free to comment.

Snow Tonight (shown above) was done a while ago but it didn't get up on my site until recently due to some health issues that consumed me for a while. Nancy Murdock stitched this for me and did a fabulous job. It was quite a task too because it is a very large design. My largest in fact. It must have felt like forever to Nancy but she stuck with it and showed she is a true professional.

No comments: