Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Twitter challenge is here!

We want you to follow us on Twitter! Click the Twitter bird on the left (a new window will open) and when you get to Twitter, click follow for MorningstarRock under my Twitter profile picture. I am also a singer/songwriter, hence the handle.

I am designing a special FREE counted cross stitch series, EXCLUSIVELY for my Twitter followers. You won't be able to get these counted cross stitch designs anywhere else. They are ONLY for my loyal Twitter followers.

Each month, one exclusive counted cross stitch design will be electronically sent to each person who is following us on Twitter.

After you click "Follow" on my Twitter page, send me a quick e-mail to let me know you want to be a part of our Counted Cross Stitch Twitter Challenge! Be sure to include your Twitter name.

After I have verified that you are now following me on Twitter, you will be added to my exclusive e-mail list to receive the monthly FREE counted cross stitch design.

It's really pretty simple isn't it?

So follow us on Twitter and get a FREE counted cross stitch pattern delivered to you electronically each month.

Thanks to everyone who follows me. I appreciate it more than you know.

No comments: