Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Counted Cross Stitch Frustrations

It's late and I should be in bed lol. I am finishing up a new counted cross stitch design and the red pepper is giving me trouble. If this continues, the red pepper will soon be an apple. :-)

Lately, my creativity has been inspired by my 5 year old daughter Jade. She loves pretty creatures with sweet dispositions. I have a Halloween cross stitch design currently in the works and she looks at it and says "It needs a pretty purple butterfly mommy. It looks too scary right now and everything is better with butterflies!" I told her not unless the pretty purple butterfly has glowing green eyes and spiders dangling from it. She was horrified. I know I will pay for that later in therapy. :-)

Well, the raccoons are having an all-out brawl in my backyard and the sounds are reminiscent of scense from 'Dawn of the Dead', so perhaps I should go back to my Halloween design and finish that up. Or, perhaps I should spend a few minutes listening to Rob Thomas sing 'All That I Am' and then go to bed. Yes, that's it. Good night. :-)

The red pepper can wait until tomorrow.

No comments: