Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Free Cross Stitch Patterns

We just uploaded our first free cross stitch pattern to our website. It is a cute little halloween cross stitch design which you can make into a variety of things so be sure to check it out.

We will be adding many more free cross stitch patterns so be sure to bookmark the page and visit often. :-)

I didn't even have a chance to fiddle with my red pepper this evening. Hopefully I will have some time tomorrow. It is almost finished so I am anxious to get back to it!

We have two new counted cross stitch patterns that will be coming out this month. We will let everybody know when they are on our website. I have been desperately searching for a small rubber duck button for one of them. I have one rubber duck button but it is just a tad too big for this counted cross stitch design. Hopefully I will find something suitable soon. :-)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Well geez, when were you going to tell me you were blogging??? :-)

Welcome to blog-land. :-)