Friday, May 18, 2007

An Eventful Week!

Hi all. Well, it has been a busy week over here. First, the best news.

Moonlight Inspirations is going to be featured in the April 2008 issue of A Needle Pulling Thread magazine. I am very excited about this wonderful opportunity to touch stitchers all over the world.

Well, that red pepper finally gave in and behaved itself and I am happy to say the design is finished! If butterflies and bears appeal to you, then this little cutie will certainly put a smile on your face. I am hoping to have it model stitched in June and then it should be ready for release in July. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

We have a total of four free cross stitch patterns available on our site right now. There are two more left in this series of counted cross stitch tags and I hope to have them done within the next couple of weeks. I will let you know when they are available.

I am taking a break this evening from the country/primitve counted cross stitch design I have been pouring over to work on a colourful dodo bird. This design is quite unique (I mean, how many dodo bird counted cross stitch patterns are there?)and I hope to have him done within the next two to three weeks. I know he is saying something, but I just can't hear him quite yet. Hopefully, he will speak a little louder soon. :-)

Well, it is after midnight here and Civilization IV, Warlords is calling my name. Should I heed the call? ...

Yep! Off I go!

No comments: