Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spring Creek Express by James Lee


I have always loved Spring Creek Express by James Lee. A large print of it hangs in my living room and now, you can even stitch it! © Artist: James Lee. Licensed by Bentley Licensing Group.

I have recently received a few models back from my fabulous model stitchers (I say MY fabulous model stitchers because they are the best of the best and are invaluable to me, therefore I am keeping them all to myself! lol). Just waiting for some embellishments to arrive, then framing, photographing and then they will be released. I am sure I can get this all done within the next couple of weeks. :-)

We have now released a total of ten cross stitch patterns. Not a large number, but it's a start.

Back to adding beads to a bellpull and then to decide the final placement of the charms. This is my first bellpull so adding the bellpull hardware should be a challenge! :-)

No comments: